Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019-20: Maharashtra Post Office has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak posts – Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster and Dak Sevak for filling up 3650 Vacancies in the Maharashtra State Postal Circle offices / divisions. Eligible Interested Candidates should apply online only on or before 30th November 2019.
Name of Post
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on 1st November 2019. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 years for OBC Candidates, 05 years for SC / ST and plus 10 years for PH category candidates.
Pay Scales: ₹ 2745-50-4245 / ₹ 3330-60-5130 / ₹ 3635-65-5585 / ₹ 3660-70-5760 / ₹ 4220-75-6470 / ₹ 4575-85-7125 etc.
(1) Minimum Matriculation (10th Class) Pass / Secondary School Examination from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
(2) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Maharashtra – Marathi, Goa – Konkani / Marathi). The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Job Residence: The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
(1) Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
(2) No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
(3) In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
(4) Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
(5) In case candidate will fully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
(6) The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final
selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
(7) Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Application Fee: For General and OBC Category Male Candidates are required to pay a fee of ₹ 100/-. The candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. No fee for All Women and SC / ST Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates desired to apply online will have to register himself / herself in Online Application Portal (AP Post) on or before 30/11/2019. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate.
Help Desk: For Queries of candidates related to notification may be given to [email protected] (OR) Help line number: 022-22621682. For Any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data may be given to [email protected]
|Download Notification >>|
|Online Application >>|
|India Post GDS Jobs List 2019-20 >>|